Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Name Game

I think. I think. I think we have too many people in the world with the same names.

So why don't those with "upcoming babies," as one friend of mine puts it, start branching out?

I'll help you. :) Here is a collection of words that could make for beautiful names... if only they weren't... disgusting.

No, but seriously. Think outside the box for a second and think about how these names sound/look. Try to imagine these words apart from their meanings.

Allergy
Anorexia
Chlamydia
Chlorine
Diarrhea
Gonorrhea
Leukemia
Marijuana
Nausea
Papilloma
Vaseline


For the record, I would never ever name any of my children anything like these "suggestions". I'm just being weird. If you or anyone you know is named something creepy, by all means, let me know, because I would like to personally provide those parents with kudos.



Go to http://www.howmanyofme.com/ and find out how many of YOU there are.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Carsten this is HYSTERICAL. What a great/original idea! The only thing missing that I can think of is Placenta. I think that is the epitome of beautiful-yet-gross words.