Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Child's Play

My sister recently discovered an old journal of hers from when she was in grade school. Some of the pages were guided with “would you rather” questions and “favorites” sections, etc. Here are some of the highlights, without edits:



“my favorite sandwich is liversausag because live and bread taste good together.”





“on vacation i played video games and watched my hamster die.”




“my favorite character is the cookie monster because i like cookies too.”





“no i would not like to be a dentist because if i break there gums, ill be in trouble!”





“i would rather be tigger than winnie the pooh because hes not as werd.”




“i would rather be an ocean because you can be foamy.”





“i like snowboarding on my snowboard. mostly i wipeout but who cares.”







I admire her honesty.

2 comments:

alexistice said...

wait. LOL. where is this from?!

Carsty said...

I'm not sure. You texted me all these once. Some journal of yours?