Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Student-itis

I am a college senior. The majority of my friends have senioritis this year. I have been suffering from senioritis since approximately first grade. Now that I find myself in my actual senior year, I can't say I'm very overloaded with work. I'm currently taking two classes at a community college for a total of 3.5 units. One of them is badminton and the other is Fundamentals of Art. Oh yeah, and I'm taking an online class called "Historic Christian Belief" which I have six months to complete at my own pace. Obviously this is not a stressful situation.

This being said, I am ridiculously grateful that I have enough time to work as often as I do. I am so very thankful to not have to worry about classes and homework and professors and group projects and all that garbage that everybody else is always complaining about.

This extra time allows me to keep my schedule clear for complaining about all kinds of different things! As a reader of this blog, I'm sure you have noticed this.

Three cheers for part-timing and half-assing through life.

No comments: