Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No matter what

I've often wondered why people care more about animals than people. I mean, I'm sure as a whole, this isn't true. But doesn't it seem like people get more emotional whenever animals are involved? I feel like I've cried more watching stuff like Old Yeller, Milo & Otis, and Homeward Bound than My Sister's Keeper or The Notebook.

I know a man who did not cry at his own father's funeral or when he was forced to kick his son out of the house, but did when he put his dog down.

Is it because animals love you no matter what?


2 comments:

Weeeemo said...

By no matter what, you mean as long as you feed them and give them their daily needs that they would otherwise be unable to do themselves because they are domesticated and helpless?

Carsty said...

That's exactly what I mean.